Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bandai Patlabor 1/48 Type 98 AV Ingram

Recently, Patlabor released its live action movie of the same name with some pretty amazing looking Ingram mecha. Bandai has since teased us with its Patlabor 1/48 Type 98 AV Ingram during the Shizuoka Hobby Show 2014. I always wanted to get the original Ingram 1 to 3 but ended up holding back due to my Gundam kits which occupied quite a fair bit of my time. After watching the new Type 98 AV Ingram introduced and with its astounding level of detail, I just had to preorder it.

Behold are some of the crazy level of detail based on the revised mech suit from the Patlabor movie. I guess panel lining this kit will be a tedious work but once you have it completed, I'm pretty sure you will love it. You just have to PAT on your back for your hard LABOR of love!

 Idle mode is still looking pretty cool
 Very detailed moulded parts
 Are those still rubber between the legs and hips?
 Double the siren
Titanfall will be proud of me
 Why do I even need a pistol?
 Now that's tiny
 Superb backpack
 My SMATV antenna receiver
Powerloader is sissy
 My feet is very well balanced
 Nice detailing on the sides
Speechless

Bandai's new Type 98 AV Ingram from "The Next Generation - Patlabor -" will be fully posable and ready to fight crime after assembly!

Height: Approximately 16.5cm

No comments:

Post a Comment