Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bandai RE/100 MSN-04 II Nightingale

It's been a while since we last seen any great Gundam kits since last year's MG Sazabi Ver.Ka. Bandai has recently introduced a new line called 'REBORN' series and with the 1st kit being the Nightingale in 1/100 scale, it certainly blow away a lot of the current large kits namely The-O and Sazabi. The only difference for this new line is the absence of inner frame which has actually helps to reduce the overall cost of large kits.

For now, we just have to cross our fingers and hope that everything will turn out extraordinary. We can imagine kits like kshatriya or perhaps shamblo!

 I ain't sleeping yet
 My nickname is butterfly
 Spread my wings and fly
 Close up side shot
Top down view
 My skirting ought to be long to cover my ahem,....
 I ain't a rocker but I luv music
Paint me and make me battle damage and all worn out

No comments:

Post a Comment