Friday, September 5, 2014

Prime 1 Studio Starscream Statue

Just when you think you have seen enough of Transformers IV bombarding your senses, Prime 1 Studio has already revealed their version of Starscream in an insanely intricate painstakingly over the top statue in the recent SDCC2014. This is another top of the line high end statue from Prime 1 Studio after the Megatron being one of the biggest statue available for the masses. These statues are really huge and taking quite a lot of space. 

I guess by the time you have accumulated all the Transformers from Prime 1 Studio, you probably would have a mini museum in your house. They also have a separate bust version of the statue which is also not bad for budget collectors.

 I can give your back a scratch if you need one
 Where's Megatron?
 I'm not your average pencil sharpener
 I need to watch my back also,..sometimes
Getting ready! Set! Go!
 I'm ain't jet lag
 The way to Cybertron is that way
 I just can't seem to lift off from this base
 Nuke Em!
 A bit of Side Show
 So many circuits so little time
 I'm not a two face
See you around in your shelf very soon

SPECIFICATIONS
Product Size
26" H (660.4mm) x 22.5" W (571.5mm
Base only height:
3.9" H (99.06mm)
  • Starscream Polystone Statue with LED Light-Up Eyes
  • LED Light-Up Jet Thrusters
  • Interchangeable Left arms:
    -Standard
    -Switch out left Missle Cluster Weapon Arm
    -Switch out Saw-Blade Arm
  • Statue base with Transformers logo

No comments:

Post a Comment