Friday, October 10, 2014

Hot Toys Battle Damage Robocop & Alex Murphy

Before we even settle down with the recent release of Hot Toys Robocop, we are given a 2nd dip with this Battle Damage Robocop & Alex Murphy figure. Well some of us might missed out on the 1st original release and the recent re-release, don't worry Hot Toys have you covered with this. Somehow the new battle damage Robocop looks much more realistic compared to its predecessors.

This could probably due to the old armour suit which were rather simple and not as much detail compared to what other mech suits these days on the silver screen. Hot Toys battle damage really brings out the carnage details that Robocop really needed to express its authenticity.

 Whoa! what was that Gundam or Ed-209?
 I'm ain't bald before this
 The bald cops
 U R under arrest! Dead or alive U R coming with me!
 Only my face feels itchy
 Where's the car wash when I needed em?
 Bullet in the head
 Drop ur pants & weapons now!
 Oh Man,... I know I'm cornered
 Who? What?
 I'm ready
 I'm giving them  surprise
 Hold em up
 All burned up
 Action!
 Where's my helmet?
 Is that my mum?
 This has no effect on me
 My good old days
 I'm a hero ready to die
 Lone ranger style won't bring me down

SPECIFICATIONS

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Peter Weller as Alex Murphy in his police uniform in RoboCop
- Newly sculpted head sculpt
- Removable hair sculpture for wearing helmet
- One (1) piece of hair sculpture for placing at back of head sculpt when wearing helmet
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
. One (1) pair of relaxed palms
. One (1) pair of fists
. One (1) pair of palms for holding pistol
. One (1) right palm for twirling gun
. One (1) left palm for holding flashlight

Costume:


- One (1) navy police uniform
- One (1) black bulletproof vest
- One (1) black belt with pouches and holster
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:

- Two (2) pistols


No comments:

Post a Comment