Wednesday, February 18, 2015

ARTFX 1:10 SCALE HULKBUSTER

It's been a very long time since the last time Kotobukiya gives us some impressive figures. It's really a great decision to have an impressive statue again and what a way to display it with no other than Ironman Mark 44 Hulkbuster and Hulk facing off each other. Well, we all know that Hot Toys will be giving us Hulkbuster and it will be the biggest shelf killer of all time and most of us probably won't have that kind of patience, money and time before we all can have our hands on it. Frankly, when we ever going to see Whiplash 2.0 and Rhino from Hot Toys is still a big question mark.

Artfx surely did size down Hulkbuster to about the size of typical 1:6 scale ironman with its 1:10 scale version. Let's have a look of what to expect from ArtFx.

 I'm on rampage
 Give me hand & let's dance
 I'm gonna squeeze you down
 Crush me if you can...wraaaaghhh!
 I'm aint skiing
 Lemme punch you below
 Jarvis lift my foot soles will ya
Away, hell ya...!
 Ready! Fight!
 Feel my claw
My foot is stuck


SPECIFICATIONS
  • Pre-painted PVC Easy Assembly Kit
  • Scale: 1/10
  • Size: Height approx. 290mm including base 
  • (approx. 270mm without base)(base max length approx. 280mm)
  • Sculptor: Junnosuke Abe (RESTORE)

No comments:

Post a Comment