Thursday, February 12, 2015

HOT TOYS 1/6 SCALE ULTRON PRIME

Sometimes we just have to ask ourselves whether we really need to collect yet another Hot Toys figure. Well, this is another must have figure for any collectors who wanted to complete their Avengers collection. It's no other than Ultron Prime himself in its entirety. I'm not sure how other collectors feel but my first impression is it really resembles a lot like Terminator T-800 on steriods. 

For some reasons it does not has the bulk or muscular physique of a bad ass villain. Well, I guess we just have to watch Ultron in action. One thing is certain is it has one cool light up base.

Rise my armies
I need a watch
I'm not skeletor
C3PO will be proud of me
My awesomeness
T-800 is no match
Fire Up!
SPECIFICATIONS


  • Authentic and detailed likeness of Ultron Prime in Avengers: Age of Ultron

  • Movie-accurate sculpture with mechanical details

  • Silver colored painting on armor

  • LED light-up head sculpt and upper body (red light, battery operated)

  • Approximately 41 cm tall

  • Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations

  • One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers


  • Accessory:


  • Specially-designed Avengers: Age of Ultron figure stand with LED light-up function



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment