Wednesday, April 15, 2015

ARTFX AVENGERS II IRONMAN MARK XLIII 1:6 SCALE

While we all await for the anticipation release of Avengers II - Age of Ultron, we were bombarded with countless, mindless and ridiculous amounts of merchandise from the Marvel franchise. One of it is certainly no other than collectible toys. The news on Kotobukiya going to release 1/10 scale Hulkbuster was a great one but we are not surprise that when they announce Mark 43 statue at 1:6 scale. We have seen Artfx releasing Mark VII, War Machine 2.0 and Mark 42 and now with a much more impressive ironman armour suit - the Mark XLIII. However, if there is a thing which I dislike about this figure, it has to be the chest arc reactor which is merely the one bland looking white chest piece. I'm hoping Artfx guys can do something about it or just put a little bit more effort to detail it like some other ahem,...I won't say who. Well, the armpits look nice in this statue though.

This time around Artfx has kind of tone down the dynamic poses compare with their past few ironman statues. Mark 43 does comes with a nice Avenger base and led light up feature on the chest reactor and palms. I hope that these are sensor type similar to their earlier Artfx Mark 42 as changing the batteries are really a hassle.

For some of us who really are on a budget but still hoping to own an ironman suit from the Avengers II, Artfx does offer this statue at a quite reasonable price. I have a feeling that Mark 43 could possibly be kill off at the beginning of the movie as there are still Hulkbuster and Mark 45 towards the midpoint and end of the final scenes where Ultron is sending off all his sentry armies for world domination! Don't ask me how or why Mark 43 may not be as important armour suit compare to Mark 45 as Mark 45 is really partially shown on the right hand corner in the trailer during the final showdown between tonnes of ultron sentry and the Avengers.

 Why am I stepping on my logo?
 My little pose won't harm
 Let's rotate me
 My rear has never been looking this good
 Feel my cool steel body
 My chest is too bland


 



SPECIFICATIONS

PVC Pre-painted Easy Assembly Kit
Scale: 1/6
Size: Approx. H305mm (including base)
Sculptor: M.I.C.

Here comes 30cm tall Iron Man Mark.43 in standing pose from the Museum Style!
Eyes, chest ark reactor and left and bottom part of both palms features LED light up gimmick!

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment