Saturday, November 28, 2015

PRIME 1 STUDIO TRANSFORMERS IRONHIDE STATUE

The new Prime 1 Studio Ironhide Transformers Statue looks pretty amazing and it's at 24" in height with light up features on its head, both arms cannon and chest. Firstly, I'm not a fan of Ironhide and the head sculpt really bothers me. It looks like a sad bull dog but the overall piece with all its armoury really set it apart from the rest.

There are really a lot of intricacy to look at from the body, arms and legs. One thing for sure, this is one big bulky Autobot and it's spectacular.

 Pray for me
 U want some of these?
 My torchlight will burn you 
 I bite u
 Bulky me
Nuke em 
 Close up
 Draw now
 Let me think about it
 Detailed to the max
 Auto But?
 See u at a shelf near you


SPECIFICATIONS

24 Inch tall
LED light up function on head. 
LED light up function on both arms cannons. 
LED light up Function on Chest.
Edition Size: 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment