Wednesday, June 8, 2016

WARCRAFT GENTLE GIANT COLLECTIBLES

Warcraft, the game has been around for decades and we finally get to see the live action movie version now. From Universal Pictures, Legendary Pictures and director Duncan Jones (Moon, Source Code) comes Warcraft, an epic adventure of world-colliding conflict based on the global PC game phenomenon from Blizzard Entertainment. 

I have to say from the look at these statue prototypes photos, Gentle Giant really manage to pull off an amazing job capturing the details of these characters. Lothar is nice but Durotan and Orgrim are outstanding and impressive looking statues. Gul'Dan is also nothing short of spectacular but we heard extremely low rating from critics. 

Let us just watch and see the movie before we dive into something which may turn out to be a flop. Well, what do you think? Give us your comments.

 Lothar in action
 Let me hammer you down
 I'm no elder please...
 You want a piece of me?
 Try my magic before?
Hand me a toothbrush will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment