Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hot Toys Guardians Of The Galaxy 1/6 Scale Star Lord

Hot Toys is giving us very soon Star Lord from the Guardian of the Galaxy. Who? Star what? Yes I meant Star Lord, the guy who was asked to fetch an artificial leg by Rocket the racoon or err..hamster? rat? Ain't nothing like me except me."- Rocket.

For some reasons, I have a feeling Marvel might just made Yondu as the father of Star Lord something of a twist like Darth Vader in Star Wars. We just gotta wait and see the next follow up. By the way, did the Collector just lost everything when the infinity stone blown up his collection including Thor's cosmic cube. Thanos might just got his hands on it and get her daughter sacrificed in the process. Star Lord will return to Terran, Earth bringing back all his foes. Well, all will be wrap up in Avengers III. Joss Whedon will be proud of my script!

 Devil May Cry?
 Dual wielding in slow mo
 I need a higher capacity for Volume 10 to 20. That's when mp3 comes in handy!
 Jet pack boots
 They haven't pay me for me looking like me
I can play othello on my coat

No comments:

Post a Comment