Monday, August 4, 2014

Sideshow Collectibles - Iron Man Mark 42 Maquette

Most of us have seen some of the earlier version of Sideshow's 1/4 scale Ironman Mark VI and War Machine which look fabulous. SDCC 2014 brought us back to the Iron Man quarter scale world once again in this Mark 42 version which is looking pretty sweet! Not forgetting the lame president's all wrap up in Iron Patriot suit is coming out soon.

I like Iron Patriot but the way the story was written was quite bad and lame. Anyway, I'll still get both Iron Patriot and Mark 42.

You want a fist or an apple?
It's really a tough balancing act for a pose in such a way
Look I'm a tip toe ballet dancer
 Errmmmmpphh...gasp! I barely catch my breath with this suit and helmet.
Look I broke my bicycle and it looks nice as my base??!!
 The Iron Pack
 Look Ahead Extremist or I'm Dreamin'
 The Stripes & Flags

License : Marvel
Scale : Quarter Scale Maquette
Manufacturer : Sideshow Collectibles
Product Size : 20" H (508mm) x 16" W (406.4mm) x 13" L (330.2mm)*
Product Weight : 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)* 

Sideshow Collectibles has teamed up with Legacy Effects, the special FX masters behind every Iron Man film, to produce the ultimate screen-accurate representation of Stark in his latest and greatest armor. Measuring 20" tall on a themed base, the wisecracking hero blasts into action with interchangeable masked and unmasked portraits, featuring a remarkable likeness of Robert Downey Jr. in one of his most celebrated roles. Finished with a high gloss paint application and light-up features in the eyes, chest, and repulsors, this dynamic statue captures every detail of the 'man in the can' as he sets out to save the world from the threat of the Mandarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment