Friday, August 29, 2014

MG 1/100 Hi-Nu Gundam Ver. Ka

As usual Bandai will tease us some new cool kids early of the year and release it at the last quarter of the same year. This year is no exception and Ver.Ka kits has been consistently released for few years back now. Ver.Ka typically are gundam kits which are refined or a re-release and somewhat remastered of some of the older but cool gundam kits which can also be termed as Version Katoki Hajime. Katoki Hajima is a member of Sunrise and also well known for his mecha design works in the Gundam series. 

Last year Sazabi Ver.Ka was a hugely popular model kit with its transformable external armour. The year 2014 we are about to build some really cool Hi-Nu Gundam Ver.Ka. Here are some of the amazing photos showing the completed MG 1/100 Hi-Nu Gundam Ver. Ka.
One word - Massive!
 Gimmicks & Accessories
 Funnels!
 My POSE
 Front Shot
 White is the trend
 MyBeam Rifle has no holster
 Fly me to the moon
 Great front thruster design
 Slot me in scotty
 I need a pilot for some action
 All laid down
 I ain't wearing skirt
 The Nus brothers 
 Action pose
 My clippers away
 Attack
 Slash! Obi wan will be proud of me
 Another action pose
Launching my bazooka

No comments:

Post a Comment