Sunday, August 31, 2014

ThreeZero Titanfall 20.5" Atlas Figure

Titanfall was a nice videogame released recently and ThreeZero has just picked up the license to produce this huge bulky mechsuit called Atlas at a whopping 20.5" complete with the 6" pilot figure. The details and paint application of the figure is no doubt the most interesting coupled with its articulated body armour from head to toes. One thing for certain, this figure will need some serious shelf space and surely will be the main attraction in your display shelf.

 Need some lift ups for my arms with these weights
 Heavily armoured
Bolts & Going NUTS
 Light up feature
 My armour is my strength
Open sesame
 Sorry these are still renders
 Whoa that's a huge drop for me to land?
 The future is now
One night standing
My ironman stance

No comments:

Post a Comment