Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Ellen Ripley & Power Loader

We all know that Hot Toys had released it's Power Loader some years back but this time around it's looking pretty amazing by giving newbies and collectors of Hot toys a somewhat enhanced look or perhaps 2.0 version of the Power Loader. This is pretty common these days that Hot Toys line are making a minor makeovers with much higher turnover especially the tech in making toys are getting much better, more precise and sharper tolerance towards the reality. Just look at Predator, Iron Man Mark I and recently Iron Man DieCast Mark III was also announced.

 This ain't water gun dude!
 Where are the crates for the nukes?
 Why is there a X-Men seat belt on my loader?
Cut my wires and I'm done
 Get away from her you bit*h!
My hair is all curly and better than Barbie
Wait till you see my underw**r

No comments:

Post a Comment