Saturday, August 9, 2014

Prime 1 Studio Movie Masterline Transformer Dark Of The Moon Optimus Prime

Just by reading the title of this post is really a mouthful. But the figure itself is another whole beast altogether. It stands about 27" overall height including the base which is roughly about 3.9" with Optimus Prime figure at 23.6" by itself. If there's only 1 collectible figure that you will ever want to buy in your lifetime, this could probably be it.

With a mega striker, an axe, 2 swords, a shield and 2 heads, it's really a killer museum piece for you to worship. Not forgetting that this baby is in polystone and it's going to be heavy. You might just need a custom durable steel bracing sturdy glass cabinet to house it with led lightings to give it some justice considering the price tag we are about to pay to adopt it back into our home.

 Ahem,...I'm just speechless
 Silent is Golden
I probably need to display the rear for 1 month before switching it to the front view.
 I have a dice in my hand
 Sentinel prime will need to eat this raw someday
 Light me up baby!
 You want my matrix of leadership?
 This side of the moon is too dark
 Skiing is my hobby
 Intricate detailing
I need a makeover Master Bay. Slot me some chest plates will ya?

 Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the most anticipated statue MMTFM-02 Optimus Prime from Transformers: Dark of the Moon. The heroic Leader of the Autobots. It is his firm belief that freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

The following accessories are included with the statue :
- Left and right energy swords
- Left energy axe
- 2 inter-changeable heads and stand
- Left valiant shield
- Right mega striker blaster

Specification

Statue - 23.6" Height
Base - 3.9" Height
- 21.7" Width

No comments:

Post a Comment